About Dhaka National Medical College
- The Dhaka National Medical College acquires her exemplary archetype, of the Dhaka National Medical Institute, that was established in 1925 as part of the Non-cooperation Movement of the Indian Sub-landmass, in defiance of the British frontier, and was managed jointly by The Indian National Congress and the Indian Muslim League under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, Mawlana Muhammad Ali and Mawlana Shawkat Ali.
- The Institute started its journey of a 4-year long term medical course (LMF) that focuses on modern-day scientific medical practices following the course's registration. A general hospital for medical instruction for Clinical tutees as well as clinical administrations for local residents was also established.
- Students who graduated from Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC) are eligible for restricted enrollment in the General Medical Council (GMC) of the United Kingdom. They also qualify to sit for examinations for United States Medical License Examinations (USMLE).
- The body that oversees the college is formed in the University of Dhaka for general operations that take place at the College. Advocate Kazi Firoz Rashid MP, is the chairman of the present overseeing institution of the school. Under his immediate leadership the all-inclusive plan of the vision to build an online Bangladesh 11-flood Minister SK Hasina is in advancement.
You could take any type of trip to Bangladesh regardless of whether it's associated by vocation, study or any other motive but can't resist passing on a trip to locations such as Sundarbans Mangrove forest, Chittagong Hill Tracts, Srimangal, Rangamati and many more.
- CAPITAL: Dhaka
- CITIES: Dhaka, Chittogram, Sylhet, Cox's bazaar, Rajshahi, etc.
- LANGUAGE: Bengali
- LITERACY RATE: 73.91%
- CURRENCY: Bangladeshi taka
- TIME ZONE: GMT +6
Advantages from MBBS from Dhaka National Medical College
- The MBBS degree earned by students at an institution like Bangladesh Medical University is perceived by WHO as well as UNESCO and is recognized all over the world.
- There is no passageway test to confirm the confirmation process much more simple.
- A donation or offering is not required to obtain a certificate at every Bangladesh medical school.
- Tutees who are enrolled in universities that offer clinical courses in Bangladesh are given golden opportunities through an internship in the most prestigious international medical clinics and organizations of the world.
- Students are provided with tests and practical exercises to enhance their abilities in a more effective way.
- The foundation's nature training, convenience, and foundation is similar to other developed countries.
- These emergency facilities are equipped with an extraordinary base and innovative.
- The students of the medical colleges in Bangladesh get the opportunity to participate in various global events and courses. This helps them grow as competent specialists.
A new development has occurred within Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC)
- Land development is crucial to create an additional student Hostel (Sheik RUSSEL INTERNATIONAL HOSTEL).
- The creation of a nursing foundation is in process.
- The vertical augmentation in the structure according to the present arrangement is completed in The Dental Unit of the school.
- Extend the clinical exercise by opening up the new structure.
- The opening of new departments such as Dental Unit, Interventional Cardiology (Cathlab) Neuro-medication Nephrology, Gastroenterology, and Endocrinology with high-quality equipment and skilled personnel.
- Enhancement and development of laboratory medication, Radiology and Imaging.
Dhaka National Medical College Admission procedure
- The confirmation test to the MBBS course at Dhaka National Medical College is administered by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- The admission process to the Medical College will be done in accordance with the standards as well as the guidelines issued by DGHS.
- Candidates must submit their applications for confirmation using a prescribed application format.
- The structure of the application for entry into the clinical school is collected during the college hours.
Dhaka National Medical College Admissions to foreign student
25% of the seats are open to foreign students. In this way, guidelines and guidelines formulated close to that of University of Dhaka, BM&DC along with the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh are adhered to.
Eligibility for in Dhaka National Medical College
- The applicant should have a valid ID with at least a quarter of a year remaining prior to the expiration date to be able to obtain a visa for an MBBS exam within Bangladesh.
- The understudy has to be of the age of 17 or older at the last day of the year that the understudy has taken confirmation.
- A student will not be eligible to receive a certificate of the MBBS program in Bangladesh in the event of an insufficient gap of more than 2 years post class twelfth or +2.
- In the event that the understudy is requesting confirmation during the next year, at that date, the student must finish class twelfth or completed the class twelfth this year or earlier year.
- Indian tutees need to be able to master Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the classes in XI and XII.
- The understudy must be purchased in all cases greater than or equal to 60% of the grades total in PCB in the class of twelfth. The student should have at least 60% marks in Biology.