MBBS IN RUSSIA -
Russia is a leader in the field of medical education and training, which contributes to its appeal as a study abroad destination for aspiring doctors. In addition to being the largest country in the world, Russia is a popular choice for international students to study medicine.With an increasing demand for medical professionals around the globe for medical education, more and more students are opting for MBBS from Russia.
The number of foreign students choosing to study in Russia has grown so much in recent years that Russia has risen to 8th place among the world's top destinations for MBBS abroad.
MBBS IN RUSSIA- HIGHLIGHTS
|Climate||Cold Winter,MIld Summer|
|No. of Indian Students||More then 25,000|
|No. of Medical Universities||More then 50|
|Top Universities for MBBS||
1.Far Eastern Federal University
2.Kursk State Medical University
3.Bashkir State Medical University
4.Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
5.Crimean Federal University
12th PCB-Above 50%,
MBBS IN RUSSIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Easy and straightforward admission procedure
- No entrance exam
- No donation
- Subsidised and low course fees
- Technically equipped learning
- European standard of living
- Degrees awarded by Russian medical universities are recognised worldwide
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are recognised Government universities of Russia.
COMPARE MBBS IN RUSSIA VS MBBS IN INDIA
|MBBS In Russia||MBBS In India|
The cost of studying medicine in Russia is
low as compared to that in other countries and
The cost of studying medicine
in India is high.
No requirement for donation.
Specific colleges in India require
donation for addmission in the medical course.
|An entrance test is not required.||An entrance test is requred.|
- Students should pass their 12th (Higher Secondary) exam from ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board with 60% and above marks.
- The main subjects in 12th boards should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum age for the eligibility should not be less than 17 years old
- Must be NEET- UG Qualified
- Explore your options- Take a look at the different countries listed in our website to find out what’s right-fit for you. Our Admission Advisors who're proficient in profile analysis will assist you in shortlisting the options relevant to your profile.
- Book FREE counselling- Tell us your preferences and we will help you shortlist universities according to your budget.Take the first step today and talk to our experts at your convenience.
- Once you've chosen a university, we'll apply on your behalf and get all the documents together so they can be submitted quickly. Within weeks, your application will be processed, and once the process is complete, your admission offer will be sent to you directly from the university.
- You'll need to pay a deposit before receiving an offer letter from the university confirming your admission to study at their institution.
- There's no need to worry about visa or travel arrangements—we'll take care of them for you! We'll even help get accommodations sorted out so that everything goes smoothly on campus. Once everything is taken care of by us just sit back and relax as your dreams come true at your dream University abroad.
You will be needing the following documents to pursue MBBS in Russia:-
- Passport with a validity of at least 18 months
- 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Four passport size photographs
TOP MCI RECOGNISED MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
- CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- FIRST MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical UNIVERSITY
- Tver State Medical Academy
- Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Far Eastern University
MBBS IN RUSSIA FEES STRUCTURE
|Universities||First Year Tutution Fee||HOSTEL(PER YEAR)||Medical Insurance (PER YEAR)||ONE TIME CHARGES||First Year||Total Fee(2nd to 6th Y)PER YEAR||Grand Total(all 6 year)|
|MEDICAL INSTITUTE OF ME-PHI-MOSCOW||4900||367500||100||7500||500||37500||1000||75000||6500||487500||4900||367500||31000||2325000|
|KUBAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4000||300000||500||37500||500||37500||900||67500||5900||442500||4000||300000||25900||1942500|
|STAVROPOL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4000||300000||800||60000||500||37500||1700||127500||7000||525000||4800||360000||31000||2325000|
|BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4100||307500||500||37500||500||37500||1000||75000||6100||457500||4100||307500||26600||1995000|
|BELGOROD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||5000||375000||500||37500||500||37500||700||52500||6700||502500||5000||375000||31700||2377500|
|RAYZAN STATE UNIVERSITY||4100||307500||400||30000||200||15000||1800||135000||6500||487500||4100||307500||27000||2025000|
|VORONEZH STATE UNIVERSITY||4100||307500||700||52500||500||37500||1100||82500||6400||480000||4100||307500||26900||2017500|
|BAKSHIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4000||300000||400||30000||500||37500||700||52500||5600||420000||4000||300000||26500||1920000|
|KABARDINO BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY||3800||285000||500||37500||500||37500||700||52500||5500||412500||2600||195000||18500||1387500|
|ULYANOVSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||3700||277500||700||52500||500||37500||1000||75000||5900||442500||3700||277500||24400||1830000|
|TVER STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2200||165000||500||37500||700||52500||800||60000||4200||315000||2200||165000||15200||1140000|
|ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4800||360000||500||37500||200||15000||500||37500||6000||450000||4800||360000||30000||2250000|
|CRIMEA FEDERAL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||3500||262500||500||37500||500||37500||1000||75000||5500||412500||3500||262500||23000||1725000|
|FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY||3950||296250||550||41250||500||37500||1200||90000||6200||465000||3950||296250||25950||1946250|
|NOVOSIBIRISK STATE UNIVERSITY||6000||450000||1000||75000||500||37500||700||52500||8200||615000||6000||450000||38200||2865000|
The Fees Structure Includes Following Additional Perks:
Note-In KABARDINO BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY from second year to 6 year fees include hostel charge.
- University Tuition Fee- 1st year
- Hostel registration fee
- Hostel fee
- Pickup from the university
- Complete medical checkup in Russia
- Visa Extension charges in Russia
- Pickup from the university’s nearby Airport to the initial Hotel Accommodation
- Initial days outside Hotel/Flat Accommodation + food cost in Russia
- Library registration Cost at Russia
- Medical Insurance for 1 year (2 to 5 lakhs rupees claim amount)
- Practical session-sanitary book registration at University
- Local sim card cost with 1 month unlimited data pack
- Opening bank account in Russia
- Notarised translation of documents
- Equivalency certificate from Russian ministry of the 12th mark sheet and certificate for admission purpose
- Immigration clearance at the airport
- Tution fee hostel,medical insurance,pick & drop facility are included in first year fee in universities.
- Food 1000 USD per year
- Duration 6 years Fee and Expenses Detail( 1 USD =RS 75 INR / INR LACS )