MBBS IN BELARUS
Belarus is the largest landlocked country in Europe with a population of 9.4 million people . The capital and the largest city of Belarus is Minsk.
More than 6000 foreign students study at universities in Belarus every year and this number is increasing every year.Higher education institutes at Belarus are recognised globally and the courses offered by these institutes are of very high standard.
WHY CHOOSE BELARUS FOR MBBS? -
There is a continuous rat race among Indian students for a few seats available in medical colleges in India. If you wish to avoid that hassle and find your way into a good medical college without paying any donations, then MBBS in Belarus is a great choice for you.
UNCOMPLICATED DOCUMENTATION- he documentation process while applying to medical colleges in Belarus is fairly simple and a lot less complex when compared to the documentation process for universities in other countries across the world.
VISA IS NOT REQUIRED- he most advantageous factor of pursuing an MBBS in Belarus for Indian students is the fact that due to the amicable relationship between the two countries, there is no need for a visa to study or travel to and fro between the two countries.
IELTS AND TOEFL CERTIFICATION NOT REQUIRED- While most universities in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc have mandated the requirement for IELTS and TOEFL to pursue any degree in their country, universities in Belarus have no such requirements. You can pursue an MBBS in Belarus without being stressed about appearing or obtaining a certification in English fluency.
HIGHER PROBABILITY OF PASSING FMGE- Compared to countries like Russia, China, and Ukraine, those who complete their MBBS degree from Belarus have a greater possibility of clearing the MCI screening test with the pass percentage being 17.7%
AFFORDABILITY- Compared to colleges in other countries and the private colleges of India, Medical colleges IN BELARUS are much cheaper with the total tuition costs for the degree approximately being in the range of 25-30 lakhs.
MBBS IN BELARUS Highlights-
- No Entrance Test for Admission
- Easy Admission process
- The MBBS syllabus is guided by the Medical Council of India
- There are many MCI approved Medical Universities who offer MBBS Degree courses
- Extremely Low Cost of Living
- The medium of teaching is English
- The Medical Universities in have qualified and well professional Faculties who have decades of experience
- The students are divided into small batches to facilitate better learning and teaching.
- No MBBS University accepts donations
- The tuition fee is super low and affordable with a great value
The medical education field in Belarus is of great value because of their worldwide degree recognition and since it is approved by WHO, huge number of medical aspirant comes to take MBBS admission in Belarus.
Belarus offer 70-80 thousand vacancies for over ten international medical candidates. The high-standard professors provide the students with appropriate guidelines to become successful doctors in the future.
|10+2 with 50% of marks,NEET
|Language of Study
- Students should pass their 12th (Higher Secondary) exam from ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board with 60% and above marks.
- The main subjects in 12th boards should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum age for the eligibility should not be less than 17 years old
- Must be NEET- UG Qualified
Explore your options- Take a look at the different countries listed in our website to find out what’s right-fit for you. Our Admission Advisors who're proficient in profile analysis will assist you in shortlisting the options relevant to your profile.
Book FREE counselling- Tell us your preferences and we will help you shortlist universities according to your budget.Take the first step today and talk to our experts at your convenience
Once you've chosen a university, we'll apply on your behalf and get all the documents together so they can be submitted quickly. Within weeks, your application will be processed, and once the process is complete, your admission offer will be sent to you directly from the university.
You'll need to pay a deposit before receiving an offer letter from the university confirming your admission to study at their institution.
There's no need to worry about visa or travel arrangements—we'll take care of them for you! We'll even help get accommodations sorted out so that everything goes smoothly on campus. Once everything is taken care of by us just sit back and relax as your dreams come true at your dream University abroad.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BELARUS-
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- NEET scorecard
- 11th, 12th mark-sheet
- 10th mark-sheet
Recognition of Medical Universities in Belarus
The Belarus Medical universities are recognised by the:
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- ECFMG (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Education)
FEES STRUCTURE FOR BELARUS MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
|Misc. Charges (per year)
|Misc. Charges (per year)
|Misc. Charges (per year)
|Grodno State Medical University
|Gomel State Medical University
|Vitebsk State Medical University
|4 Belarus Medical University/ Minsk Medical Institute
NOTE- FROM 2ND YEAR MISC. CHRG. WILL BE 75 USD
# Food is 1000 usd per Year
# 1 USD = Indian 65 Rs. (Approx.for calculation purpose).
# Rate is used for calculations purpose. USD rate change from time to time. Please calculate accordingly.
# The student has to pay as per the rate from time to time & as mentioned in admission letter.
# One time Charges & Misc. Charges include Books, Lab, Library & Examination Fees
#The Fees Structure may change as per direction of the university from time to time.