About Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital is an eminent Private Medical College located in Jessore, Bangladesh, exclusively for women. It was founded in 2008, and it was established in 2008. It is regarded as the most prestigious Medical College in Jeysore and is a major player among the top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- The College is primarily focused on providing an all-encompassing education that incorporates modern methods of instruction, cutting-edge and cutting-edge activities, as well as offering opportunities to represent College in numerous international and national academic forums, with outstanding instructors who introduce students to the world of tomorrow. It offers an inspiring and well-educated platform to students.
Affiliation and Recognition of Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College is affiliated to the University of Rajshahi
- It is recognized by MCI in addition to Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
- Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW) of the Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
Why Study MBBS at Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital?
Students will enjoy these advantages when they study the medical program within Ad-din Sakina Medical College:
- The college offers a 5-year MBBS with one year of intern program for the students.
- Only colleges for women make it perfect for female candidates.
- The internship is compulsory and must be undertaken by all students.
- The college is accredited by WHO.
- The vibrant and culturally rich atmosphere of the college assists students develop in all aspects of their lives.
- It is worth it. MBBS course is cheaper in The Al-din Sakina Medical College.
- This school is suitable for students from abroad.
- A hospital is also which makes it easy for female students to know their job and their community more fully.
- It has its own library, which houses a vast collection of books.
- Conferences and seminars are held frequently for students to increase their understanding.
Advantages of Study MBBS at Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital
- The costs of the college are not as high as those of Indian Private Medical College.
- The curriculum designed in the course of Ad-din Sakina Medical College fully is based on the holistic growth of a student.
- Medical staff that is highly skilled equipped with the latest technology.
- The teaching of the theory is enhanced with value-based studies, hands-on training in the field, and case-based lessons as well as guided research.
- Students studying here acquire the highest standard of medical knowledge in research methods and techniques.
- Additionally, they acquire skills to utilize their information in a proper manner when it comes to medical procedures.
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College provides students with international exposure, which helps students to establish their careers on an international scale.
- It exposes students to the world of work at an early age. They handle people with proper supervision and get experience along alongside their academic studies.
- Students are taught in advance to ensure high-quality performance.
- Students are taught how to manage super-specialized labs as well as operation theatres and making use of CT scans, radiography and the X-ray machine.
- They can perform research analysis on subjects such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.
- Al-din Sakina College provides placement facilities. They offer job opportunities to qualified applicants (students) through campus interviews.
Duration of MBBS in Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital
The length for an MBBS program offered at Ad-din Sakina Medical College is five years. The five-year course will be followed by one year of internship for students. The internship is compulsory as only after the end of the internship is the student allowed to work in various parts of the world.
Faculties Offered by the Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
Eligibility Required to Study MBBS at Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital
To be eligible for MBBS admittance to Ad-din Sakina Medical College, students have to meet the following conditions:
- Students who wish to apply must be of 17 years old or older by the 31st of July and be less than 25 years old.
- Students must have passed the 12th and 10th grades with higher than 60 percent or 7 GPA.
- The ability to pass the NEET test is a requisite to be considered for admission.
- The applicants must pass a microscope for a medical exam since students with mental, physical or refractory conditions aren't eligible for admission.
Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital Admission Process
The Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital admission is easy students must adhere to the steps below:
- First step: The applicants must complete the form for Ad-din Sakina Medical College from the official website.
- Step 1.After complete the admission form, applicants must meet all Ad-din Sakina Medical College eligibility requirements.
- Step 2.The candidate must be present for the entrance test which is administered at the institution.
- Step 3.After the entrance test Candidates must be on the cut-off lists released from the institution.
- Step 4.Once the application has been accepted and the student has met the cut-off criteria, the student will be invited to the school.
- Phase 5The pupil should make an application to apply for the student visa following getting the letter of invitation.
- Sixth step: At end, the pupil is required to go to the school for consultation and being admitted.
- 7. Also, Ad-din Sakina Medical College admission fees should be paid according to the procedure.
Documents Required for Ad-din Sakina Medical College and Hospital Admission
- Certificates for SSC and HSC/equivalent tests
- Photos in passport size
- Application form
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate for national identification card
- Bank receipt with valid passport
- NEET scores are based on a valid passport
- Passing certificate Invitation letter
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of HIV test
- Report on Covid-19
- Transfer certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate