Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College is an extremely prestigious Private Medical College located in Pirzabad situated at the western edge of Rangpur, Bangladesh. Rangpur Community Medical College is one of the top and most prestigious colleges located in Bangladesh which is affiliated to the University of Rajshahi and established in 2008, and located in Medical East Gate, Health City Rd, Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Within a short time span they've achieved their goals and delivered their students with the highest quality as they had promised. Rangpur Community Medical College is proud to have students who are not just in the country but also internationally. The majority of their students are international students who take MBBS and BDS courses at their respective institutions.
Affiliation and Recognition of Rangpur Community Medical College
- Rangpur Community Medical College is associated to the University of Rajshahi
- It is recognized by MCI as well Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
- Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW) of the Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh
Why Study MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College
Students will benefit from these benefits from studying the medical program in Rangpur Community Medical College the following advantages are available to students:
- Rangpur Community Medical College provides MBBS to medical students from Bangladesh and also international students who wish to pursue medical studies in foreign universities.
- The length of MBBS programme in Rangpur Community Medical College in Bangladesh is 5 years with a mandatory one-year internship.
- The Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council acknowledges the qualification.
- Its Rangpur Community Medical College campus is easily accessible to all transportation options and is few minutes away from great food and shopping choices.
- The college is well-equipped with student hostels that are located near the college, as well being a dining hall, as well as food options for groups, in which healthy and nutritious food is offered.
- Bangladeshi cuisine is quite like Indian food, which makes it very simple to Indian students to adapt.
- The pattern of disease in people in Bangladesh is identical with the patterns of people in India. This is a great benefit for students.
Advantages of MBBS in Rangpur Community Medical College
Take note of the following advantages when you enroll in the Rangpur Medical College to complete your MBBS degree:
- Rangpur Community Medical College located in Bangladesh is among the top universities in the nation.
- It is a Bangladesh medical school is associated to Rajshahi University. It is among the top universities in Bangladesh and provides high-quality education.
- Rangpur Community Medical College located in Bangladesh provides a one-year internship which allows you to get valuable experience while conducting seminars.
- This medical school located in Bangladesh has a nice hostel. Rangpur Community Medical College, Bangladesh The hostel is clean and has an outstanding mass set-up.
- The cafeteria located at Rangpur Community College in Bangladesh is superb. The food is prepared under the most sanitary conditions.
- There's also Indian food in the college. If you don't like the food at college it is easy to locate it close to Rangpur Community Medical College.
- Rangpur Community Medical College offers substantial tuition discounts if you're a resident of one of the SAARC country.
- MDI recognizes this school.
- Rangpur community medical school is accredited by WHO this means that graduates of Rangpur the community medical school can work anyplace in the world, including India.
- Rangpur Medical College offers a wide range of sports to be learned.
- The college staff comes from a well-known college.
- Rangpur Medical College staff communicates and instructs students in English which makes it easier for them to comprehend.
- This college has a significant amount of Indian students, which creates the atmosphere conducive to learning.
Duration of Study in Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College offers an all-year medical course in English. Students from around the globe will acquire not only the basics of medical knowledge but also a grasp of the practical aspect of medicine with our dedicated and highly skilled faculty. Students are required to complete one year of compulsory internship towards the end in their MBBS program. Internships may be completed by students at Rangpur Community Medical College or in your home country.
Faculties of Rangpur Community Medical College
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Obstetrics.
- Faculty of Cardiology.
- Faculty of Nephrology.
- Faculty of Neurology.
- Faculty of Dermatology.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Rangpur Community Medical College
Medical students must satisfy the following prerequisites in order in order to be eligible for MBBS places in Rangpur Community Medical College:
- Students who wish to apply must be at least 17 years old or older by the 31st of July.
- Students should have completed 10th and 12th with marks of at least 60 percent or 7 GPA.
- The ability to pass the NEET test is an essential requirement to be considered for admission.
- Candidates must undergo an examination for medical grossness since students with mental, physical or refractory conditions cannot be accepted.
Admission Process of Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College admission process is as the following:
- Step 1: Candidates should complete the application and attach all the necessary documents.
- Step 2: The candidates need to send scans of their diplomas from high school as well as other documents.
- Step 3: The students who were selected should soon get an acceptance note from Popular Medical College.
- Step 4: Students who are selected have to pay tuition for the MBBS program..
- Step 5: The 5th step is that applicants must submit visa applications as fast as they can.
- Step 6: After the conclusion in the processing process each student will receive an entry permit to fly.
Documents needed to be submitted for admission to Rangpur Community Medical College
- Certificates for SSC and HSC/equivalent examinations
- Photos in passport size
- Formulation of application
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate for national identification card
- Bank receipt with valid passport
- NEET scores when you have the validity of a passport
- Passing certificate Invitation letter
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of HIV test
- Report on Covid-19
- Transfer certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate