MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
From the past years, there has been a huge inclination of students for studying MBBS abroad. MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the worthy decisions for Indian students to study medicine abroad. Studying in medical universities of Uzbekistan provides a higher caliber of education, treating territorial pathology, learning diagnostics, handling the patients, practice in healthcare and many more.
|Language||Uzbek & English|
|Population||3.2 crores in 2017|
|Climate||Average of climate ( -2°C to + 32°C)|
|Exchange Rate||1 INR = 127.19 UZS|
|Religion||Muslim & Christian|
|Time Difference with India||-30 Minutes|
|Total Area||4,47,400 km²|
Uzbekistan is among those countries where you will be going to find a rich culture and also the surroundings will excite you. Officially, it is pronounced as the Republic of Uzbekistan, and it is a country in Central Asia. When it comes to looking at the countries which are surrounding Uzbekistan, then it includes Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan. It is quite interesting to see that this country is enriched with a lot of diversity, culture and heritage which let people explore it more. If you are looking forward to settling in Uzbekistan for any reason you can consider the example of pursuing MBBS in Uzbekistan then you need to know about it.
Why choose Uzbekistan for mbbs?
- All Universities are Government.
- Low tuition fees - Quality education in affordable budget
- The faculties in the universities hold high experience and knowledge in their respective industry.
- Most of the medical universities here offer MBBS education in 100% English language.
- The medical universities of Uzbekistan are recognized by NMC, WHO & other renowned medical councils of other countries.
Tashkent Medical Academy- Urgench
- Tashkent Medical Academy is one of the most highly ranked medical schools for MBBS in Uzbekistan.
- The institute offers world-class education at affordable tuition fees.
- The institute accounts for regional factors like religious freedom, law defence which are critically important for Asian and Latin American countries.
- With well-equipped classrooms, basic science and clinical laboratories, training centers and clinical bases impart world-class education to young minds.
- The university has cooperation with international scientific and educational centers that provides knowledge and exposure to students.
- The experienced staff at the university always strives to implement advanced teaching methodology that enhances clinical and interpersonal skills of the students.
- Exposure to Hospitals from first year of Education and practical study on “Cadavers” (Human Body).
- Highly qualified English-speaking Teachers. Hostel Facilities with Indian Food.
- The Institute has indoor Canteen/Mess Facility. Indoor sports & outdoor sports facilities.
- Very Low Fee Structure compared to India for similar Education pattern.
- Nearest destination from India. Direct flights up to Tashkent from India with 3 hours Journey.
- Study with International Students and get international exposure.
- Peaceful, Safe & Secure. No Law & Order problems. Safe for Girls.